Food & Snacks
Proper nutrition is essential for the development of a healthy body and sound mind.
1. Pupils are to bring healthy snacks, fruit juices and water to school. No sodas are allowed.
2. Food and drinks are to be consumed at the tables in the classroom only.
3. Pupils are to remain at the snack tables for a 15 minute eating period before dismissal for recess.
4. Pupils are to clean the tables and request permission to leave the classroom to go to the play area at recess time.
5. Each pupil must use a place-mat on the snack table.
6. Each snack must begin with the blessing of the food.