The Mac Pupil
1. Loves and honours God.
2. Respects himself/ herself and others;
3. Grows and develops into a literate, self-confident, independent and self-disciplined individual;
4. Works to standards which challenge his/ her full potential;
5. Is excited about learning and takes responsibility for his/her learning;
6. Is a critical, reflective thinker;
7. Develops an inquiry mind;
8. Uses self-disciplined, responsible and respectful approaches to all aspects of his/her school life;
9. Values himself/herself as a unique human being capable of spiritual, moral, intellectual, and physical growth and development;
10. Develops and uses the social graces indiscriminately at all times and in all places.